- cooluxAsked on March 07, 2014 at 02:40 PM
I have a form that is supposed to add contacts to my Highrise CRM when i receive submissions however I seem to not be getting the contacts in Highrise.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 04:55 PM
Hi, I was checking the Highrise integration, and it seems it is given the options to map the fields:
1) On select Type, select "Contact"
It will display the fields of your form:
And it shows in my Highrise account in "Contacts":
I would recommend you to remove the integration, clear your browser´s cache, and try to integrate it again. Let us know what happens.
- cooluxAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 05:08 PM
I gave this a shot and it seems to be working now. Not sure what was wrong before but thank you for your help!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 06:26 PM
Good to know it is working now, if you have another question please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.