- cdscoresAsked on March 07, 2014 at 04:39 PM
On our application form - the back and next buttons stopped working (I have tested on several browsers - Safari, Chrome, & Firefox)
We did not change anything it just suddenly stopped working?
- CarinaAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 06:26 PM
I could not replicate this issue:
Have you tried in different computers?
Also can you use the back/next buttons on this clone?
Thank you for helping us understanding better this issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 08, 2014 at 09:26 AM
Like my colleague, I'm unable to replicate the issue. Is the form embedded in a web page?
- cdscoresAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 05:25 PM
Hi Yes it is embedded at http://wagsandwalks.org/application/index.html
We JUST recieved the following from one of our users:
"The application page doesn't seem to be going to the next page for me. "
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 07:32 PM
I tested the form on your website http://wagsandwalks.org/application/index.html
and so far I was able to navigate on the Next/Back button just fine
Can you please also checked from the user who experienced the issue if which browser they were using? I tested already on Chrome, Firefox and IE9 browser.