- susanneAsked on July 16, 2011 at 11:55 PM
we are using a shoppping cart at present but our customers are having difficulties filling out the form and we get uncompleted submissions and are afraid we are losing sales. Jot form looks so simple and thought this might be a great solution especially as jotform supplies a ssl.
- allanftdAnswered on July 17, 2011 at 01:15 AM
Thank you for visiting and welcome to JotForm, the easiest online form builder in the world!
Even without any programming skills, JotForm makes it easy for you to securely collect payments from your customers online with the help of our Payment Tools. You can integrate major payment processing providers like, among others, Paypal, Authorize.net, 2CO, and Google Checkout smoothly into your form and setting it up is a simple and straightforward process, it will only take you a few minutes, depending on the number of products you want to sell.
Here are the steps on how to set up a payment field (in this example, Paypal):
1) Add the Paypal field from the Payment Tools menu.
2) Click the wand icon to open the Payment Wizard and setup your Paypal account in your JotForm form.
3) On the next screen, enter your Paypal account details. Click Next.
4) Choose whether you want to sell items, accept subscription payments, or accept donations. Click Next
5) Add product items to your form.
6) Click Next, then Finish to save the form.
That's how easy it is. Many have already discovered and actually used this feature on their forms, and now is the time you discover it yourself.
For more information, please visit this tutorial page - http://www.jotform.com/help/47-Payment-Forms-Basics
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance to you. Thank you for using JotForm!