- Kennedy KohAsked on March 09, 2014 at 01:18 AM
I would like to cancel my jotform premium monthly subscription. account username is firstname.lastname@example.org
It wasn't stated clearly and explicitly that the subscription wlll carry on after the first month as I only require it for the first month. Hence, i was charged for the month of Feb and March.
I would like a refund on the charges I received for the month of Feb and March. I would like to have the plan cancelled as well.
Do let me know asap.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 05:19 AM
For security reasons, please sign in to your account with username "acfaurora" and send us a cancel request and we will do the needful.
The subscription of your account can also be downgraded by you and here are the steps:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the person looking icon on the upper right part of your screen.
3. Click on "Account"
4. Click on the "Billing" tab.
5. Click "Switch Plan" under the "Starter" plan. Please check the screenshot below: