- DerekAsked on July 17, 2011 at 03:53 AM
I am looking for an online form builder that works in the Static HTML iframe tabs app that will also still works when Facebook users have https option turned on.
- brx250Answered on July 17, 2011 at 05:14 AM
Thank you for choosing JotForm.
I would like to tell you that you've come to the right place. With JotForm, you can create multiple kinds of forms to your facebook fan page. For further details on creating your FB Fan Page's form through JotForm.First create your form on the Form Builder. Then follow the instructions below.
To add forms to your Facebook Page, you first need to create a page on your Facebook site. To do that, you can use TabPress Facebook application.Here is how you can add a form to your Facebook Page:1) Create your form on Jotform,
2) Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,2) Click on "Embed Form",3) Click on "Facebook" option,4) Copy the form code,5) Go to your page on Facebook and Click on "Edit Info",6) On the left hand side click on Apps,7) On the right hand side panel scroll down the page if necessary and click on "Browse more applications" on the bottom of the right panel.8) Search for TabPress and Click on TabPress result (Go to application's page)9) On the left hand side Click on Add to My Page. Select your page on the opened Lightbox and Click "Add to Page".(For the ones who couldn't find, "Add to My Page" is on the bottom left hand corner of the screenshot below)10) Go to your application and Click on Welcome.
11) On the right side, there are two textareas to paste codes. One is for fans, one for non-fans of your page. If you would like everyone to be able to see your Facebook Form, add the code to non-fans textarea. Scroll down the page and Click on Save.
Congratulations! Your form is now live on your Facebook page!12) Change the "Welcome" page name on the left side:a. Click on Edit Info link at the top,
b. Click on Apps on the left side,
c. Click on TabPress on the right side,
d. Click on Edit Setting link of your TabPress Application,e. Change the title of your facebook form page.
I've also attached a link for you to read which explains how to add form to FB using your own custom iFrame Application. https://www.jotform.com/help/82-Add-Form-to-Facebook-Using-Your-Own-Custom-iFrame-Application
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contacts us.__________________________________________________
Albert | JotForm Support
- DerekAnswered on July 17, 2011 at 09:41 AM
Thanks for prompt reply. However it was the application Static HTML iFrame tabs that I was interested in and not TabPress. I had already seen post about TabPress but wanted to know if it worked the same in Static HTML iFrames tabs application too.
- brx250Answered on July 17, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Yes, JotForm works with Static HTML iFrame tabs too since it is similar with TabPress. Simply follow my previous instructions but use Static HTML iFrame tabs App instead.
If you have further concerns and problems, you are more than welcome to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support