- I have alot of conditions being applied to one form and I am running into an issue where I can specify the condition(s) but nothing happens when I preview it. Are you aware of any issues using conditions with multi-line text boxes? Is there a limit to the number of conditions you can apply? I also turned off making the form tools required and still can't get it too work. Please help.I have it setup using two conditions, If "what kind of license type do you have?" = Standalone then HIDE = "Network License" (it's a numeric value tool)If "what kind of license type do you have?" = Standalone and HIDE = "Enter 24 digit serial#" (it's a multi-line text tool)Thank you, John Bannon
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 05, 2010 at 10:38 AMNo, there is no limit on number of conditions. If you have conditions for the same question that could be the reason.
My recommendation would be to add conditions one step at a time. Always test the form after adding a condition. Do not just add 10 conditions and expect it to work. If you do it this way, even if you get stuck, you know exactly which condition is messing stuff. So, you can create a new condition or let us know.
- PawPurrryAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 09:50 AM
I am having the same problem. I created a survey for my blog and the conditions seem to work sometimes...and others they just don't...and it is affecting results because responders appear to be confused and responding accordingly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 26, 2011 at 02:26 PM
Can you give us the name or the direct link to the form that you're having problems with? Thanks.
- PawPurrryAnswered on April 28, 2011 at 09:22 AMHi,
Thank you so much for the follow up.