- omabirdAsked on March 09, 2014 at 08:57 PM
This character keeps showing up in the text of my form.
1. I have retyped the text in the block.
2. I retyped the text in a text editor, copy/paste into the block.
Neither of these things helped.
Everyone who uses this form tells me about this "typo" implying that I don't know how to type correctly. Can you help me before I hurt someone?
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 02:17 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I wasn't able to see the Â character if viewing your standalone form URL http://www.jotform.us/form/40288342833153.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 04:51 PM
We're unable to view your last reply here. If that's a question, may we request you to post it directly in your thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/344317 so we can assist you further.
- omabirdAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. I used the iframe method and that solved the problem.