- HRockets1Asked on March 09, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Also, do I need to re-embed this? And does it effect the link to paypal.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 03:21 AM
Do you mean to say that you want to remove one of your product from the payment question and also change pricing. Here are the steps to do that:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the payment question of your form.
3. Click on the "Wizard" icon of your payment question and it will open the payment window where you can edit/remove the products and change the prices. Please check the screen shot below:
Upon checking your web page, I found that you have not embedded your form using the form's source code so you do not have to re-embed your from again. Any changes you make in your form editor will be reflected in your web page as well. It will not have any impact on the integrated PayPal account.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.