- renilesjotAsked on March 10, 2014 at 06:13 AM
The contact form on my site is not working.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. It's working fine on my end upon checking it. Please take a look at this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/cVwayfh5A4Q3
May we know the issue that you've encounter in your form for further assistance?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 03:07 PM
For some reasons your response came out empty. Request you to please post it again using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/344483
- renilesjotAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 06:43 PMI’ve checked my Spam filter and have not found the messages there. I’ve checked my settings on Jotfrom and confirmed that my contact email there is correct: "email@example.com”. I’ve also confirmed the records of the submissions there.
The form seems to work by saying “Thank You” after it is submitted, yet I am not getting the test emails. When I send emails to myself from my gmail account, I get those test emails. But when I send a message through the form, I am not getting the submissions.I tested the forms also on these pages. They also say “Thank You” after I click “Submit", but I’m not getting the submissions:http://www.gopointbusinessconsulting.com/request-free-marketing-video/ , and http://www.gopointbusinessconsulting.com/live-seminar/register-for-an-upcoming-seminar/Where else can I look for the problem?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 10:39 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Upon checking your email address firstname.lastname@example.org is in our bounce list for following reason:
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp;550 5.1.0 sender rejected. IB504 - 220.127.116.11
I have removed it from our bounce it and it should be working fine now.