Parameter naming in POST data changed

  • Profile Image
    gtaforms
    Asked on March 10, 2014 at 08:47 AM

    Looks like some parameters in in post data have received new names.

    The birthday field now comes with fieldnameday, fieldnamemonth and fieldnameyear, before it was fieldname[1],fieldname[2] or something like that.

    Looks like the same happend to name and address fields. I receive now ...street.., ...city...

    We received more than 5000 form submissions until last week, now the parameter's names have changed and I don't know why.

    How can I get back to the previous naming convention? Do I have to change the web hook?

     

     

  • Profile Image
    Jeanette
    Answered on March 10, 2014 at 11:57 AM

    Yes, you might need to change the parameters in the webhook,  probably these changed if you updated the form or performed a majot change

  • Profile Image
    gtaforms
    Answered on March 11, 2014 at 03:27 AM

    I didn't change anything. The parameter names changed without any interaction from my side.

  • Profile Image
    gtaforms
    Answered on March 11, 2014 at 04:00 AM

    The parameter naming has been restored. I tested and everything works like before. No need to change my webhook. I could re-submit all yesterday's form submissions sucessfully now.

    Thanks for whatever you've done.