- Catiana CelentanoAsked on March 10, 2014 at 11:43 AM
I am having trouble getting into my account. I am not sure if i have the wrong password or username.
All correspondence go to email@example.com when i get a registration form however jotform does not reconize it.
I can not even change my password.
Could you please help me undderstand what is going on. Thanks you in advance.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 01:46 PM
I cannot find anything with that email, do you have the form direct link? you probably created the form within a guest account
- Catiana CelentanoAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 05:10 PMThese are the possible email addresses and ones that have tried already.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 07:28 PM
I couldn't find any accounts associated to these email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org and Catianac@verizon.net). There is also no server logs associated to this email "email@example.com". Can you provide to us the form URL instead if you still have it? Or if the form is embedded, let us know the website URL so we can easily trace it here.
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- Catiana CelentanoAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 12:30 PMThis is so strange. Im not sure what you mean by the URL i am sorry but I use Jot form for my class registrations.
When a registration comes in the heading looks like this.
Let's Play in Italian Registration Form
Date: March 6, 2014 1:45:01 PM EST
To: Info@Letsplayinitalian. Com
If you go on my website the page looks like this click here
Does this help?
- CarinaAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 02:35 PM
This form is created under catianac account and has the i**o@s**w*at**win*.com email associated so you will receive your password reset there.
Let us know if you still need assistance.