- luxedhAsked on March 10, 2014 at 01:33 PM
Hi, I need to use the name from the payment form in the confirmation email, but I have no way of referencing it.
How do I use it or find it?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 04:24 PM
Are you referring to the client's first and last name? Or? Can you please give us more information on what you are trying to do so that we can better assist you with this question.
- luxedhAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 04:52 PM
I just want to display the name and last name used in the payment form on the email we get from jotform.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 07:21 PM
If that is the case, simply go to Setup & Embed >Email alerts > Sender Name
And look for the Name field in the form
- luxedhAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 09:34 AM
I don't have that option, this is all I see: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l8k4jz75q8kjchz/Screenshot%202014-03-11%2009.32.24.png
- CarinaAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 10:34 AM
This is because you only have a payment field in your form and the email notification doesn't read the payment details as separated. So the easy way to achieve this is to add a text box field to people insert name:
Let us know if this is a solution for you.