- joeykikerAsked on March 10, 2014 at 04:03 PM
Is there anyway I can have one of my drop down boxes a choice for "Invoice Number Field" when using Authorize.net for a payment processer. Right not it only seems to let me choose "text boxes"
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes there is.
Please do the following:
1. Add a calculation field on the form:
2. Select the dropdown field you want to include in Authorize.net in the calculation wizard's 'add field button'- this might be a little tricky- so let us know which field you want, and we shall advice.
What that does is fetch the selected values from the drop down and fills out the calculation field.
3. Hide the field:
4. Select the calculation field in the Authorize.net Invoice number field option:
Step 2 might be a little tricky, so let us know which drop-down field you would like to appear in Authorize.net, and we shall advice.
Looking forward to your response.