- connectgraphicAsked on March 10, 2014 at 09:14 PM
Form here... https://secure.jotform.us/form/31495457057158"
I want to offer 3 choices. Ability to choose more than one would be good.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 03:08 PM
For some reasons your response came out empty. Request you to please post it again using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/344971
- connectgraphicAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 03:53 PM
The section in question is at the bottom of the form in the payment section. When checking only one radio button say, "Tackle Football" I still get an error message.Sorry! Only one entry is allowed.
Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
Frustrating! please help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 06:43 PM
That appears because you have enabled unique submissions on your form. Please check this visual guide to learn how to resolved this problem.
Understanding Unique Submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-What-does-Unique-Submission-Mean?Thanks!
- connectgraphicAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 09:28 PM
Thanks Guys! That worked.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 10:08 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.