- warre10Asked on March 11, 2014 at 07:51 PM
Is it possible to do this:
If the total order is more than 15 euros then the delivery is free, and if it is lower, then it costs 5 euros extra.
- CesarAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 09:02 PM
Unfortunately such option currently does not exists on the Payment too. In which case I will notifiy the Dev Team of the feature you described. Now I cannot promise this will be implemented nor can I state an ETA when there will be an update on this. Nevertheless the input you have provided must be evaluated by the Dev Team.
In the mean time I would suggest to prompt your users to add the 5 euros for the order if their order is below 15 euros. If not their order will not be processed (as an example).
Once there are any updates from the Dev Team they should notify us through this thread. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 04:18 AM
You may now offer free shipping to your Purchase Order or Paypal-integrated form with the use of coupons.
Kindly try it and let us know what you think.
- warre10Answered on April 17, 2014 at 05:43 AM
Thank you for adding this future.
That's what I need.
- warre10Answered on April 17, 2014 at 05:55 AM
Is it possible to make it without adding the coupon code.by customer?
(html code for dreamweaver)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 17, 2014 at 06:35 AM
I am afraid not. Sorry, but this is the only option.
- warre10Answered on April 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Is this posible with the calculation widget?
subtotal1(2€) +subtotal2(3€)= total (5€ + 5€ shipping)
If total is above 15€ the shipping is 0€
If total is below15€ the shipping is 5€
- PetraTestAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 08:50 AM
Why can't I add a discount code for the shipping - I do not have that option in the coupon wizard. I only see "Discounted items", and under there I can only choose my products, not the shipping cost.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Like this was explained above, discount on shipping cost it's possible only with coupon codes. Please open a new thread, if you have further questions.