- ForemostAsked on July 02, 2010 at 05:11 AMWhen I complete my form as a test, email notifications are not coming through. "Test" email is not working either - all settings are correct, but I'm having to get my leads through the "Submissions" tab on the website.Any ideashow to rectify this so that the form submissions are emailed through as it's supposed to?Any help greatly appreciated!!
- ForemostAnswered on July 08, 2010 at 03:37 AM
Not to worry, i've found a better solution to jotform now. Just too unreliable, missing forms costs me money.
- fahlsenAnswered on July 11, 2010 at 08:24 AM
whats the better solution?
I`m having trouble with the notifications too.
- ForemostAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 02:53 AM
Got my in-house IT team to design one of our own to host on our own servers. Sorry, not much use for you...!
- mnrdodoAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 01:19 PM
كيفية استرجاع اميل