- vedghotgeAsked on March 12, 2014 at 10:15 AM
- memaxtAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1. Add Text
2. Type in your URL or word that represents your link i.e. Click Here
3. Select / Highlight your URL or Word
4.Click on the Edit Link icon
5.A dialog will pop up asking you to put the URL link in and whether the user opens it on on a new tab or on current page.
- CarinaAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM
You can add this code to your form:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com">Visible link text</a>
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com" >Visible link text</a>
The 1st version opens in the same page, the 2nd version opens a new window. Edit the green part with your url, and the blue part for the message that is visible for people.
Let us know please if you need more assistance.
- healthpropressAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 02:00 PM
memaxt : don't see the Edit Link icon
Jotform support: huh?
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 02:14 PM
@healthpropress, what @memaxt meants is shown on the following figures:
Click on Text and the text field will be added to the form, click on Edit HTML
After that, the following screen will pop up:
Write the desired text,highlight it, the link icon will become active, click on it and the Insert/edit link screen will pop up, fill in the blanks.
Do not forget to click on Insert when you are done.
- tbhatiaAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 08:26 PM
@Aury, I was not able to follow your instructions, I could not find the 'Edit HTML' button.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 09, 2016 at 05:56 AM
You must select the Text element while editing the form in the form builder. After which, the button will appear.
Please let us know if you need assistance.
- warpspeedAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 07:49 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 08:59 PM
You left a blank comment on this thread. Is there anything we can help you with?
- warpspeedAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 09:45 PMI'm good. I figured it out thanks 😊
Sent from my iPhone
- JLenardAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Can you add hyperlink to a header, or a widget that isn't strictly a text widget?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 02:07 PM
It is not currently possible to insert HTML into headers. The text in the text field could be styled to resemble a header but HTML would be stripped from an actual header field.
- SvenAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Your question has been moved to a separate thread and will be attended there accordingly.