- tidybooksAsked on March 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Hi I have a pop installed on test page of my site. The pop up works fine. When you enter your details you are taken to a custom thankyou page which creates another pop up window. In that window I have Facebook sharer buton and Twitter button. The facebook button is working fine but the tweet button will not work unless you right click and open link in new window.
Any help would be great. The pop up can be found here - http://www.tidy-books.co.uk/test-popup if you enter what ever details you will see the what I mean with the next pop up
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 03:46 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You need to change the target attribute on the image on your thank you message page.
To do this:
1. Go to your thank you message page
2. Click on the tweet button or the link beneath it - whichever you want to open in a new window
3. Click on the hyperlink button (illustrated)
4. It pops out a window where you can edit the target attribute
5. Select "open in a new window" as shown:
6. Save out your changes and test the form.
Did that help? Please let us know.