- sharlene walkerAsked on July 18, 2011 at 02:36 PM
this has been going on for days. I created the forms as a guest apparently because I couldnt' create a user account.
Myself and others have complained about this in the jot forum and somebody from jot tech support answered and said they are working on it.
Meanwhile I now have these forms that are going to be disabled because I'm only allowed to do two submissions as a guest.
please help. this is crazy. fix the field so people can register. we have customers who depend on these forms and when we can't have more than 2 submissions as a guest, it makes us website builders look bad. The problem is at your end. please fix it so i can create a user account.
please please please!!!!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 02:29 AM
This is a known bug with our registration page when browsed using IE. Please use another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to be able to register. We apologize for this inconvenience but we can assure you that our developers are currently working on this issue.
If using another browser is not an option for you, try this simple workaround:
1. Type your desired username in any program (such as notepad) where it's possible to type (you can also use the text area for this forum)
2. Highlight the username you just typed, right-click then Copy
3. Paste the copied username onto the username field in the registration page.
Now, you're on your way to having a Jotform account.
Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else you require assistance with.