- PennyAsked on July 18, 2011 at 03:21 PM
I created a form last night but when I go to make an account, the page will not let me type in a user name. Everything else works fine.
e3 Your life
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 02:28 AM
This is a known bug with our registration page when browsed using IE. Please use another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to be able to register. We apologize for this inconvenience but we can assure you that our developers are currently working on this issue.
If using another browser is not an option for you, try this simple workaround:
1. Type your desired username in any program (such as notepad) where it's possible to type (you can also use the text area for this forum)
2. Highlight the username you just typed, right-click then Copy
3. Paste the copied username onto the username field in the registration page.
Now, you're on your way to having a Jotform account.
Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else you require assistance with.