- redneckcircusAsked on July 18, 2011 at 04:08 PM
recd from another user::
I am experiencing the same error whenever I try to make changes to the email alert under Setup and Embed. I just created the form and it is not loaded to my site yet, I am not even given the chance to choose where I want to embed, it keeps giving the same error "ERROR There is an error on the wizard. Please contact Jotform Support."
SAME PROBLEM>>> PLEASE HELPPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 03:17 AM
Thank you for reposting this.
I have responded to the user's concern on the same thread that you have posted. If possible, can you respond to sllanftd's inquiry on the same thread? It would really help us figure out what's causing this issue that you and mahalia45 are experiencing.
We'll wait for your response.
- RSHS1981Answered on July 19, 2011 at 09:48 PM
I'm having the same Error Message. Let me know what info you need from me. Thx. When I try to click on: Email Alerts, Thank, You, or Embedded Form.
- redneckcircusAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 09:52 PM
i am still having the same issue ...
- redneckcircusAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 09:53 PM
it is embed - any link you click under embed
- RSHS1981Answered on July 19, 2011 at 10:46 PM
I tried with Firefox and still the same problem. IE 9 too!
- allanftdAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Please refer to this thread for future updates about this issue: