- amssantabarbaraAsked on March 12, 2014 at 05:49 PM
How would I go about creating a very similar survey (form) that had a slightly different title and when submitted went to a different email?
- CarinaAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 07:08 PM
1. Go to "My Forms" in the navigation bar.
2. Click "Create Form" underneath the JotForm logo.
3. Select "Use Template.”
4. Select a template, click "Use Template" button.
5. Click “Continue.”
6. Now you can edit your form.
You can consult our article for more details.
To make the new form to go to a different email you need to edit the recipient address in the email notification.
You can see here more details.
Let us know if we can be of more assistance.