- john.roscoeAsked on March 12, 2014 at 06:48 PM
Decimal calulations are now working PERFECTLY for values in text boxes or radio buttons, but not for check box selections.
In this example the value 75.50+100 is calulated as 7550+100 = 7650.00
Thanks for your work on this so far!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 08:41 PM
I was able to reproduce the same bug on the Calculation widget.
I will now submit a bug ticket to our developer so that it can be attended to.
You will be notified for status update when available.
- john.roscoeAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 01:56 AM
WELL... not quite. See the example below. The result should be 175.50 but ots not picking up the .50 in value 3. At least its closer than 7650 which is how it was before!
- john.roscoeAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 02:00 AMNicholas - don't go home yet, please see my updated post
- john.roscoeAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 02:25 AM
Great thanks - Im impressed how quick you guys respond.