- oakleymattAsked on March 13, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Why am I unable to have debit/credit card payments process on my site.
I have spoken to PayPal and they have connfirmed it is nothing to do with them. All account settings are fine so far as they are concerned.
When I try to take a payment I am getting the following messageInvalid ConfigurationThis transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.Even though the form Integration is succesful according to the test I run when I compile the form.you can view the form at the following URL http://www.oakleywindowcleaning.co.uk/paypal.htm
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Can you try deleting the integration and re-creating it? I have checked the recent support requests and found no-one having the same problem. So, it is probably something with your paypal integration. Maybe your paypal email address is incorrect. Please re-try it and if the problem continues let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I just submitted your form and I was redirected to the paypal page fine. At what point are you receiving this error message?
- oakleymattAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Im receiving this message when I fill in the credit/debit card details in the form and then submit it.
- oakleymattAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 12:11 PM
Surely if when I check the forms integration on the Jotform site and it appears to be fine then any PayPal log-in details/email address etc is fine? Otherwise it wouldnt integrate surely?
- oakleymattAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 12:13 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 12:14 PM
OK, thanks for the screenshot. We will look into this problem and get back to you ASAP.
- oakleymattAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 12:21 PM
- oakleymattAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 04:49 PMThankyou. I'll call tomorrow. I have a direct line through to the relevant dept. I'll let you know how it goes.