- XDMarketsAsked on March 13, 2014 at 04:53 PM
Hi..I have a question how to add a pop up sign up form (name and email) and some text before they exit/close the browser tab or page. That will be great to let customer think again before they really decide to go.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 08:38 PM
Hi, you can add the E-signature widget on your form, and then embed your form using the LightBox code, also follow this guide to make it pop-up on your web page.
1) Under widgets tab, type "signature"
2) Then click on Setup&embed, Embed Form, click on LightBox and copy the and paste the code in your web page.
You can see my example here, let us know if you have any question, we will be glad to assist you.
- XDMarketsAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 02:45 AM
Hi..I not mentioned to place the signature on the form, but I asked for the pop up form where is only coming out when customer trying to leave our website. Let say a customer visit our website and after a while, he/she ready to leave our website, when they are trying to click the exit button on tab or browser windows, the pop up coming up to let them fill the form for our special offer. If they decide still to go, then when they click close the pop up and they are allow to close our website page.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 07:58 AM
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.