- taylor8126Asked on March 13, 2014 at 08:16 PM
Location of form is here: http://southernmscycletraining.com/Form.html
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM
Hi, I see the script line of code might be causing the conflict:
I would recommend you to remove all the embedded code of your form, and get the iFrame code of your form, copy as it is, and paste in your web page. Let us know what happens.
- taylor8126Answered on March 14, 2014 at 12:30 AM
That did not resolve my issue. Anymore suggestions?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 07:34 AM
Please let us know which browser you are having this issue. Upon checking yoru web page, I was unable to replicate the problem. I see the complete form and was able to input in all the fields. Please check the screenshot below:
I did check your form in Chrome / Mozilla and IE but it works as expected. Have you solved your problem already?
We will wait for your response.
- taylor8126Answered on March 14, 2014 at 08:20 AMI'm using google chrome. Clients have complained that they can not enter information as well. I can enter the information when I'm on your site but can not when I go to my site.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 11:30 AM
See image on what to remove: