- abbey1234Asked on March 14, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Can't pull up my forms -firstname.lastname@example.org
- EliezerNAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 01:25 PM
Do you mean that you cannot show/display your forms in your website? To show your forms to a website you need to get one of the embed codes of the form and add/embed it to the HTML code to your webpage. Here is how: Adding a form to a web page
However if what you mean is that Notifications of your form submissions are not sent to email@example.com, then probably the settings of your notifications may be not correctly setup. Here is how to setup the email alerts to prevent email delivery issues: How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues
Please provide more details about what you exactly need so that we can give you the proper assistance.
- abbey1234Answered on March 14, 2014 at 01:40 PMNo,I mean the 10+ forms I have created do not show up in my account - firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:25:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Can't pull up my forms -email@example.com
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 04:21 PM
Can you see your forms when you use this link? http://www.jotform.com/page.php?p=myforms
You would have to be logged in first.
Let us know.
- abbey1234Answered on March 14, 2014 at 04:30 PMI can,Thank you
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:21:24 -0400
Subject: Re: Cannot pull up my forms