- LauraAsked on March 14, 2014 at 10:47 AM
I want to create a form in JotForm, but before I do I want to make sure that the responses I recieve can be downloaded into an excel sheet. Otherwise I will simply waste time having to manually put them in an excel sheet.
- EliezerNAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 02:14 PM
Downloading your form submissions as an excel file is just one of our amazing features! You can easily download the submissions into an excel sheet by following these steps:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.You can also find these steps in this guide: How to export form data to excelCreating an excel report will also allow you to download your submissions in excel format: How to create an Excel Report?Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.Thanks