- hrpartsAsked on March 14, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Customers using IE only are not able to submit the form and proceed to payment via PayPal. When they hit the submit button, it only says to "please wait" and does not rediredt to PayPal. Firefox and Chrome are working ok.
This problem is occurring on both our forms.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 03:15 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I will now forward this thread to our higher ups for further investigation and for further assistance since I was able to reproduce the issue.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 16, 2014 at 09:31 AM
The problem appears to be due to the widget being used on your form since you're using HTTPS while the widget is not. I have updated the bug ticket on this. But if you need for your form to work urgently, you need to use the non-SSL url http://www.jotform.us/hrparts/UPNRegistration or remove the widget for the meantime.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- hrpartsAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 08:19 AM
Thank you for the help. Using the unsecured link seemed to work. However, is it possible for the form to be a secured form? This is important as some sensitive material may be transferred.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 10:17 AM
We've an open ticket about the secure version and let you know when it is fixed. Once it is fixed you can go back to the secure version.
- hrpartsAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Great. Thank you.