- MarkPuttAsked on March 15, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Hi. I'm making an app. This app will have 6-10 customizable screens/pages per customer. so if I have 5 customers each of them will be able create and customize a number of forms (based on a template of course). Has anyone done anything similar to this with Jotform?
Does this question make sense and is this do-able?
- CesarAnswered on March 15, 2014 at 02:21 PM
I'm not sure I quite understand completely what you re trying to achieve. So we can help you further do let us know what platform is your app targeted for. And what is the workflow you are trying to achieve. As with information you have provided I can't recall anything similar.
Do let us know so that we may assist you further. Thank you.
- MarkPuttAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Here is what I'm trying to do.
I am going to put up a web site and I will have customers sign up to use the software/service I'm going to write. Once they do this I will "Host" or provide them their own sub-area on the site to customize the software they bought. This software will be an on-line tool they can use.
Once they sign up I want them to be able to do the following:
1. Create a customizable splash page.
2. Create a navigational page with customizable links.
3. Create cusomizable pages with various categories that they either pick from a list or create.
4. Create customizable paid product pages.
Now I could have a bunch of customers all with their own pages and sub diretories.
They can't just log on to jotform and build jotfrom pages from scratch. I want to build a tool that these customers can use to generate these pages in a super user-friendly non-technical manner.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:14 PM
Thank you for the workflow,
Let me see if I understood you:
- you want to integrate Jotform's form-building capabilities on your site - such that if your customers want to add a form to the site - then can do so using Jotform - but would not have to log in to Jotform to do so - they can complete the process right from your app - I'm I right so far?
Sorry - we are having trouble understanding where or how you want to intergrate our form builder capabilities on your App.
Looking forward to your response
- MarkPuttAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 03:18 PM
Yes, that would be the gist of it. I want them to be able to create a very limited set of forms that they can customize. But how you discribed it is accurate.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:50 PM
If that is the case, then you might want to integrate JotForm Anywhere
This app will allow your users to create forms right from your site, using our builder through an API.
Please check this as well http://www.jotform.com/blog/81-JotForm-Anywhere-How-They-Use-It
Hope this helps you to see if this would accomplish your escenario.