- ErikAsked on March 16, 2014 at 03:08 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 16, 2014 at 03:35 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've took a look at your website url where your form is embedding using Android simulator and I was able to reproduce it. Can you please try to re-embed your form using iFrame embedding method to fix the issue? Below is iFrame code of your form.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.co/form/31706318528859" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:457px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please do update us for any progress.
- ErikAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 08:20 AMI need you to use an actual android. A simulator is still a pc. I have simulators as well and I don't get the results either. This a wordpress installation if that helps.
Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Have you tried the iframe version provided on pinoytech's response. Your email client probably removed the from the email. To see the code please visit the forum thread here:
- localpinpointAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 11:50 AMThat did work. The problem I have now is the responsiveness of the form. How/where do I amend the code for better integration?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 01:41 PM
We can help with that as well, but not on this thread.
Please open a new one using this link