- RSHS1981Asked on July 19, 2011 at 09:24 PM
When I try to go to Email Alerts, Thank You or Embedded Form, I get the following error:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Let's see if we can figure out what's going on here because when I logged into your account I had no problem viewing those wizards.
Which browser arew you using? Try another one and let us know if that helps.
- RSHS1981Answered on July 19, 2011 at 11:13 PM
I used IE 9 and then tried Firefox. All with same error. Under developer tools, I tried the various browser modes too (7, 8, & 9). When you logged into my account, you were able to go to "Setup & Embed" and then use: Email Alerts, Thank, You, Embed Form? Also--when I go to "Source Code" then Embed Option--it will lock up with the message: Embed Form Wizard.
- RSHS1981Answered on July 19, 2011 at 11:14 PM
If you want to call me and talk, I can send you my phone number.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Okay thanks for the info. This appears to be a problem beyond my level and as such, I will submit a ticket on the issue. Hopefully we get it resolved shortly.
- RSHS1981Answered on July 19, 2011 at 11:48 PM
OK, looks like others are having same problem: http://www.jotform.com/answers/34608-HELP
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:52 PM
Yes, you're quite right. In fact, unbeknownst to me, a ticket had already been submitted on the problem by one of my colleagues.