- clairegraphicsAsked on March 17, 2014 at 02:28 PM
Here is my form: http://form.jotform.us/form/40727153660149
I've also followed all the steps to all the forum links and mine doens't work still.
Also is there a way to not have the white border on top of the onload lightbox form?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 04:16 PM
Could you please let us know if you are able to connect your form to your iContact list? Or is the issue that you cannot map the email field of your form to the one on your iContact list?
That way we can give you the proper assistance.
- clairegraphicsAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 04:21 PM
Yes, the issue is that I cannot map the email field to my iContact list. Nothing shows up in the dropdown list.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 06:33 PM
This is because your email field has no label - so you cannot see it in the icontact integration.
To add in invisible label on your field, do the following:
1. Click on the label editor and paste in the following: <em>Email</em>
2. Add the following CSS to your form using this guide:
3. Reconnect to icontact - and the field will show up, but the label will not show on your form - or your website as desired.
Did that help? Let us know. sdg
- clairegraphicsAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 06:41 PM
Thanks so much! The email showed up in the iContact integration setup, but when I go to that mailing list, there aren't any subscribers still. Does it take a while to process between jotform and iContact?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 07:15 PM
The contacts should update immediately.
My tests (shown above) took barely a second.
Please try re-doing the integration (get a new API password) and let us know if this helps.
If not - try using your form from the raw link - http://www.jotform.us/form/40727153660149
If that works - then you need to check how you have embedded the form on your site - you may have to redo the embed code once again.
- clairegraphicsAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 07:34 PM
I did exactly as you said and now it works perfectly!
Thank you so much! =)