- kekepikentronAsked on March 17, 2014 at 03:54 PM
i would like your help in some issues about how to administrate the submissions of my form.
I have made a form with conditional email reciepents. The reciepents are corporate different divisions. For example if Option A selected, form pdf goes to X person in X division and if Option B selected goes to Z person in Z division. The problem is:
a) 2-3 super administrators would like to have adminstration access to all submissions but they want also to filter (multiple times) the submissions fields (for example FIRST SELECT PEOPLE WHO'VE CHOSEN OPTION 1>FROM THEM PEOPLE WHO'VE CHOSEN OPTION 2> etc....)
b) people who recieve the submissions in Company Division they must also administrate (or at leat see reports) only their division submissions and not the other divisions submissions.
Can i have this type of administration?What can i do?
If you want further details please inform me.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do not have a submission view restriction options, so that you can not limit permissions for your divisions.
The solution is to use a single form for each option, like separate form for Option A, separate form for Option B, etc. You can place conditional redirects to these separate forms from your parent form.
This way you will not need to filter the data. Also, it will be possible to share Submissions of these separate forms with corresponding Division Sub Accounts:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- kekepikentronAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 07:20 AM
Thank you for your support!
I want the sub-account user not to have the option to delete or edit the submissions but only see them.
Can this be done?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Yes that is possible to achieve. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Login to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the person looking icon from the top right corner of your screen and then click on "Account" link.
3. Click on "Users" tab.
4. Click "Select from my forms" and just check the forms under "View Submissions". You should not check the "Edit Form". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- kekepikentronAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 06:12 AM
i made these steps but still the sub-user can see, edit and delete the submissions. I post an image that the sub-user can see when he enters Submissions. I would like not to have the option to edit or
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 08:54 AM
What's the subuser's username or email?
Please double-check the settings for that user and do the following:
Try loggin in to the sub-user's account on a different browser and see if that helps.
- kekepikentronAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 08:00 AM
The subser's username is timtsakal with email@example.com as email
I tried what you said with different browsers and the problem still remains.
Waiting for your answer.
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Unfornately the only option is either you enable or disable the View permission to submissions page. If you disable the view permission you sub-user won't be able to see any submissions button. There is no permission as of the moment to have a view permission in submissions page but does not allow your sub-user to delete any submissions.
Enabled View Permission:
Disabled View Permission: