- JenniferAsked on March 17, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Not sure if it's free, but than the next package has a price. What will I be paying for if I upgrade? Not sure how this works....
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 07:47 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Jotform is an easy (WYSIWYG) online form builder tool and yes Jotform is FREE and Jotform also has a paid plans. You can register a free account via this link http://www.jotform.com/signup and to know more about pricing page please visit this link http://www.jotform.com/pricing.
If you want to upgrade to a higher plan once you have successfully registered for a Free account you can visit billing section to upgrade your account.
Here's some of the feature of our Paid and Free account.
1. Free - 100/mo Submissions, 10 SSL secure, 10 Receive Payments | 100MB space | 1 Sub-user account
2. Premium - 1,000/mo Submissions & 1,000 SSL secure & 1,000 Receive Payments | 10GB space | 3 Sub-user account
3. Economy - 10,000/mo Submissions & 10,000 SSL secure & 10,000 Receive Payments | 100GB space | 10 Sub-user account
4. Professional - 100,000/mo Submissions & 100,000 SSL secure & 100,000 Receive Payments | 1000GB space | 100 Sub-user account