- CLASTimAsked on March 17, 2014 at 07:45 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 09:23 PM
That's how the payment system works. Once the user completed the payment on the payment gateway, e.g. Paypal, you will be able to received email notification containing the user payment information. If the user failed to pay or close the browser after redirected to Paypal, submissions will end up as Pending Submissions on your form submissions page. Check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/135-How-to-View-Pending-Submissions?
Let us know should you have any other questions or concerns. Regards!
- CLASTimAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 10:20 PMThis is not my question. When they make the payment through PayPal, I want the JotForm to come to my email email@example.com. So, I can enter their registration. I do not know how to set that up.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Do you mean to say that you do not receive the submission emails from your form?
Upon checking your account, I did not find any form created so could not check why you are not receiving the submission emails.
You can add a notification email alert and the following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- CLASTimAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 11:10 PMThere is a from that I am sharing with Colorado Language Arts Society CLAS. Before when I did registration for 3 to 4 years the JotForm were emailed to me. The form I am talking about is Day of Writing and there was one submission and it was not emailed to me. It would be so much easier if I would not have to go to JotForm to see the submission. Please answer my question. How to I get my email to be set up.
- CLASTimAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 11:30 PMI watched the video and I cannot get to that home page. How do you get to the home page to send email notifications. Why can't a person talk to you on the phone????
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 03:37 AM
Thank you for the explanation.
Unfortunately, we do not offer phone support.
Upon checking, I found that "Day of Writing Registration" form is shared with you. You only have been given read access to forms and that is the reason why you are unable to edit the form as shown in the video guide.
I did check the form's notification email alert and did not find any issue with that. You should be receiving the submission email normally. Upon checking, I found that there was only one submission received this month.
I have cleared your form cache and sent you a test submission. Could you please let us know if your received the email notification or not? Our email server log confirms that the email was sent successfully. Please check the log below:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[18/Mar/2014:03:34:08 -0400] 40686854828975 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:00000144d41c9b3d-03bbfee3-8c1d-4b64-ad16-11ff925baf75-000000 - RequestId:b0e77bb5-ae6f-11e3-b696-7bc9f5a3fe3e
We will wait for your response.
- CLASTimAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 10:30 AMHi Ashwin_d,
Thank You!! I did receive your trial submission. I thought about it last night and figured I was read only by sharing. So, I will have to notify CLAS on other forms that they make to email me. I will forward the video that you sent me to them. Thanks again! I get frustrated sometimes and don't think very well.
- CarinaAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 12:08 PM
On behalf of my colleague you are welcome.
Let us know if we can be of more assistance.