- tercerterminoAsked on March 18, 2014 at 08:36 AM
i was wondering how to get the Submission Dates while downloading the CSV version
thanks in advance!
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can get the submissions date by going to your submission page.
1. Click on your form then click on Submissions
2. Click on the properties icon the check the Submission Date
3. Then try to download the file in CSV format you should be able to see the Submissions Date field in your CSV file.
- tercerterminoAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Thank you for your response, the thing is that it's already been set the Submission Date option, but then i try to download the CSV version and the information is not there, i get a # character...
- tercerterminoAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 12:33 PM
you also try it: http://www.jotformpro.com/submissions/33006858983868
- EliezerNAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Unfortunately I was unable to download the CSV file. I tried getting the CSV file of your form, but this is what I get when trying to download the CSV file.
I conclude this is a bug with this function as I reproduced the issue with one of my own forms. So, I have forwarded this issue along to our next level support in a separated thread.
If you can also reproduce this issue and if it's urgent for you to get the CSV file, then you can use the Combine Submissions app that will allow you to get the file: http://apps.jotform.com/app/combine_submissions
So the issue related to the Submission Date not being included in the file has been forwarded to the next level support in a ticket in this thread. If you can share one screenshot of the result you get for Submission date, that would be helpful.
We will update you via this thread in case our developers update us.
- tercerterminoAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 10:09 AM
any news about this?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 11:07 AM
We have not received any update from our dev team yet. It is sure they are still working on this issue. We will update you via this thread once it is resolved.
Thanks for your patience
- tercerterminoAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 11:18 AM
- alp_denizAnswered on March 22, 2014 at 10:42 AM
The problem seems to lie in SSL connection only. So you may easily download CSV reports through the button and import them to excel when connected from plain HTTP (e.g. "http://www.jotform.com"). It is then possible to expand "Submission Date" column to see the dates properly or it may be better to format the column with a desired date format through: Selecting the Column -> Format Cells -> Date.
Thank you very much for bringing this bug out on the surface. It is much appreciated.