- Laura SherlockAsked on March 18, 2014 at 09:42 AM
Good morning, I have a custom coloring book business and I am looking for a way to have my orders be taken online. The data people submit may take them some time. Can my users save what they're doing and come add more or edit later?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Yes, what you need can be easily accomplished. All you need to do is enable the Save fForm to Continue Later function. Here are the steps to enable it:
1. While editing Your Form Find and Click "Setup and Embed"
2. Find and Click "Preferences"
3. On Preferences Tab, find and click "Advance Settings"
4. On Advance Settings tab, find and click "Edit Auto Fill Settings"
5. Set to "Enable" and choose "Time" interval to save changes.
You can also find these steps and more informationt about it here: How to Enable Auto Fill Feature | Save Form Entries to Continue Later
Inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.