What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Moving forms from one account to anotherAsked by nleeman1 on March 18, 2014 at 11:21 AM
· Good morning,
· My colleague Yves Casavant might have mentioned that several colleagues had accounts that we now want to group into only one.
The source account details:
The target account details:
The forms below from my account need to be moved in the Centre d'étude folder of the ccaforms account:
- 2013 Power Corporation of Canada Award
- Prix Power Corporation du Canada 2013
- Bourses dappui Automne 2013
- Fall 2013 Support Grants
- Mellon 2014 – Call for papers
- Mellon 2014 Appel à participation
JotForm Support Manager
To move the forms, you need to make a post from nleeman (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send me an email to email@example.com from that email address
In order to move the forms to ccaforms