- AtlantaFormationAsked on March 18, 2014 at 05:25 PM
I have a url that I want to put in Free Text. Rather than display the actual URL in the form I would like to put in "Event Flyer" so when the user clicks on that text they go to the URL. I know how to insert the URL I just don't understand how to change what is displayed to the user. You will see it under the Gala Dinner text section.
Thanks in advance.
- EliezerNAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 10:37 PM
If you want to create a hyperlink using the text Event Flyer, then you need to insert the next code using the HTML tags for hyperlinks:
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4eimlbqcza9nst/GLAM.jpg" rel="nofollow noopener" >Event Flyer</a>
As you can see the text is between both <a> tags, so that will convert it in hyperlink, which if it's clicked then it will go to the URL.
Please inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 10:38 PM
Hi, in the Free Text fields, add type a sentence, highlight the text, click on the Icon, and add the URL:
- regionaloneAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 10:38 PM
I have no idea what this means
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 06:26 AM
Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Add "Text" field in your form.
2. Type "Event Flyer" text in the html field.
3. Select the "Event Flyer" text
4. Click on the hyperlink button from the toolbar and paste the URL you want to insert.
Please check the screenshot below and see if that helps you implement it in your form:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.