- PottersAngelsRescueAsked on March 18, 2014 at 05:42 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Hi, thanks for reporting this to us, this is what I see on your form:
I checked the revision history too, but seems that the form has been the same, could you let us know what fields are missing from the form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 01:25 AM
MaxCDN (the CDN we use to serve your forms faster) was down in some regions and we disabled it 5 hours ago. That fixed the problem.
Thanks for your patience.
- PottersAngelsRescueAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 04:19 PM
Hi, yest that is what the form looks like now, unfortunately it is not fixed. I did NOT make any changes regardless of what my form history states- it 'saves' the form every time you try to preview it. I am the only one with access to it and I made no changes. Unfortunately I can't show you what fields are missing because they are all missing. If it can't be fixed like everyone else that I saw had this problem yesterday and I need to recreate it I need to know asap please. I certainly hope this isn't going to randomly happen to our other forms.
Please don't say I made the changes, I didn't. That should be apparant as the history only goes back to yesterday and the form was created years ago. Something happened out of the blue yesterday on yoru end.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 09:41 PM
Very sorry for the inconveniences caused by CDN issues. You should be able to retrieve your form to a previous stage using Revisions History
- PottersAngelsRescueAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 07:33 PM
yeah, that would be great but the several years old form's history only goes back the the day that the issue started.
- CesarAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 10:37 PM
I do see theres a revision for March 18 (3 Weeks Ago) where 8 changes have been made to the form. Have you tried reverting to that form?
Do let us know if that revision has the missing areas of the form. Thank you.