- ChristianhopeprojectAsked on March 18, 2014 at 06:23 PM
One some computers the form works great but on others the forms do not work. I need help
- ChristianhopeprojectAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 06:25 PMMy secure forms are showing bullets and not operating correctly just like others on this site. what fixes this. This is a payment form and I am also missing out on payments
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 07:30 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
It looks like that our CDN based form Styles are not being loaded on some locations. It should not affect many users. Our Technicians are looking into this, and we will make sure to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
Are you having issues with the secure form using some specific Internet Service Provider only? Please try to access the form using another Internet Service Provider and/or disable any security software installed on your computer for testing purpose to see if that makes any differences.
- ChristianhopeprojectAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 07:55 PM
When I try my forms on my hotspot from Verizon wireless and my laptop they work fine. At home they work just fine and I have cox internet. Today at work they did not work at all gave the bullet points and would not work my company uses Centry Link.
I had a costumer call saying they were haviing problems also, but I do not know what service they were using.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 07:59 PM
Thank you for your update. I am reposting my answer from this thread to let you know that the issue is fixed:
We have found that secure form styles were not accessible at some locations due to issues at our Content Delivery Network (CDN) provider side. We have temporary changed the style links, so the issue should be fixed. Also, our CDN provider is going to fix their system ASAP.
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.