- eduardbalAsked on March 19, 2014 at 05:45 AM
You have changed the option for calculation. I want to calculate with prices and I want to see always the amount with a decimal dot and two numbers at the end, like 00.00.
If the price ended in tenth like 00.50 then I see in the calculation field 0.5 instead 0.50. If the price ended in a round amount then I see in the calculation field 5 instead of 5.00.
Please can you fix this?
Thanks a lot
- EliezerNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 10:38 AM
To resolve the problem you need to select the Show empty decimal places option in the Advance options of the Calculation wizard, just follow these steps:
1. While in the Calculation Wizard click on Advanced Options.
2. Then, select Show empty decimal places option.
3. Finally, clickon Finish button and Save the changes.
I hope this helps. Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- eduardbalAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:20 AMNew response receivedThanks for youir quick response. It solved my problem.
I saw also, that the third advance option (Wait for input before including the field in calculation) not works in my forms.
When I choose this option than no calculation follows when I make any input in a textfield that is included in the calculation.
It is no problem for me, but I wanted show you this.
Thanks and greetings