- payalshahAsked on March 19, 2014 at 09:46 AM
1. At above url, there is a dropdown for card type and on the basis of selection of that, currency widget was shown or hidden but this has now stopped working whereas it was working fine previously.
2. The form is also submitted surpassing validations which used to work fine earlier.
Please correct both these issues asap and let us know.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Upon checking your web page, I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. Your form seems to work fine. I did try to submit your form without any input and the validation did show as expected.
The conditions also seems to work as expected. It does show/hide based on your conditions. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please check again and get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Please accept my apology.
There seems to be some issue with the "Currency Convertor" widget if the form is accessed with the secure URL. I checked your web page with secure URL as you have shared above, the currency convertor widget does not get displayed.
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- payalshahAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 06:52 AM
Please let us know about this asap as we need this to be urgently fixed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 07:34 AM
We have just fixed the widget problem on secure forms. The cache of the form may need to be cleared though. You can do that by re-saving the form on form builder or from My Account -> Settings page.
If the problem continues please let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 07:37 AM
Here is the test form:
I needed to open the form on form builder and click on Save for it to be fixed.