- barbaraborgesprojetosAsked on March 19, 2014 at 10:38 AM
I need to know how many options the user selected
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 01:50 PM
You could do the following:
1. Add <em>1</em> right after each of the checkbox option labels as shown below:
2. Using this guiide, add the following CSS code to your form to make the hideous italicized numbers dissapear
3. Using the Form Calculation widget, Just add the field into the calculation wizard and save out the changes.Done.
Here's the demo form created with the steps above - let us know if this helps: http://jotformpro.com/form/40775520855964
- sbcollegeAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 03:46 PM
This only works when you don't have any numbers in your options text. I need to count the number of check boxes, but I also have numbers in the text of each option. When I calculation the field it seems to add up all the numbers in each option selected which isn't what I'm wanting to do.
Is there a different way to achieve this?