- collinelcAsked on March 19, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I am trying to create a form for a test and for some reason the conditions that I have is not working.
Here is the scenario:
1. Student fill out the form and if the name and email address is filled, then the test questions will appear.
2. After student submit the tests and gets all the correct answer an email is sent.
3. If student submit the test and miss any of the questions, they will be prompted to another page telling them they did not get all the correct answers and will be given the option to take the test again or just leave the page.
4. If they want to take the test again, they will be directed to the test questions.
I have 1, 2 & 4 figured out but it seems that my conditions for #3 is not working.
Here's the url of my form : https://jotform.us/form/40716257564155
Any help will be great!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 03:36 PM
I'm not sure if this is how you want the form to respond - I did a demo with a copy of your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40775888558981
If it is, all you need to do is tell the form what to do when the answers are correct - because that option has not been specified in your conditional rules.
Here's what I added in to the demo form:
Please also note that the email will not be sent without a submit button.
I added one in the demo form on page 4 to replace the text you had there - but the form will direct the form user to the same text on the Thank You page:
I cerntainly hope that helps - let us know if we missed anything. sdf