- clairegraphicsAsked on March 19, 2014 at 12:33 PM
I followed the steps for the auto-popup lightbox form from this page: http://www.jotform.com/help/203-How-to-Auto-popup-a-Lightbox-Form
When viewing it on my actual page, the top border of the popup isn't completely aligned with the image by the close button.
Can it be aligned or removed entirely? I know the bottom white is from my image itself.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 03:43 PM
Can you please share to us your website URL where your form is embedded so we can check it and for further assistance?
- clairegraphicsAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 04:12 PM
Thanks for your response, here is the link: http://www.clairepettibone.com/CP2014/lingerie_form.html
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 09:34 PM
Hi, what I recommend you is to adjust the width of the Lightbox code, I see your form width is 760px, and the width of the Lightbox is 760px too:
You might increase it to 770px, and it will look like this :
- clairegraphicsAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 06:54 PM
Thanks so much that width adjustment works, but I do have another issue with the popup in the same url as the form. Say you do not want to opt in and just close out the popup, it messes with the slider buttons. But if I fill the form, I have it redirect to the same page, but it refreshes and the slider works fine.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 09:21 PM
You can try to switch to the first lightbox version, maybe this works better on your site. To do that, simply removed the number "2" right after the word "feedback" found on the first line of your lightbox embed code. See example below:
Let us know if this doesn't help. Regards!
- clairegraphicsAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM
I tried removing the 2 and it says the form is invalid.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 03:31 PM
Your location is in the USA so we advise to use our jotform.us domain when you access our website and use it when you embed your form so to correct the form URL. If you don't this, you may again encounter the same invalid form URL error.
To fix it, simply change http://jotform.co to http://jotform.us from the form embed codes:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 03:35 PM
By the way, if the issue still appears, we request you to please create a new thread for it: Contact JotForm Support. The original issue is resolved, and this is another. To avoid any confusions among others, we require a new thread for each issue a user may have.