- cleantech1Asked on March 19, 2014 at 04:08 PM
I would like to see if you can help me calculate a price per square foot method calculation. With this input i would like to calculate and get a amount estimate by multiplying the sq.ft (x) $0.00 per sq.ft = $0.00 per month fee
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 08:56 PM
Are you willing to have a fixed price per sq.ft? or will this be also calculated
Please ellaborate into more details how this form should work as it is not clear still
- blakereynoldzAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 03:15 PM
hi, i am interested in something similar. I would like to set it up as a fixed price per sq.ft
so on and so forth
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 05:54 PM
You can easily do this by using calculation fields, please see this demo form I just made for you:
Basically I did this:
1. I added one numeric field
2. I added one calculation field
In this field, defined the set of conditions like this:
a) For 0-32sq.ft x $1.50
IF Number of sq ft Less Than "33"
b) For (33sq.ft- 50sq.ft x $1.25)
IF Number of sq ft Greater Than "32"
You can even pass the total to a Payment integration.