- CitygateBmthAsked on March 20, 2014 at 07:17 AM
Would you be open to adding Matrix elements to this widget (which is great, by the way)?
We use them in a couple of forms (example here: http://resources.citygatechurch.net/forms/porform.html ) and they're really useful for collecting data with columns for prices.
It would be really useful if we could add matrix cells to calculations.
This is a re-post of a comment on Introducing Field Calculations for Forms
- CitygateBmthAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 09:34 AM
So far, I've used matrix cells as operands (with the totals appearing in number or text fields below). But I'm working on a form at the moment that will use the cells as both operands and for returning the totals into (it's going to look a bit like a spreadsheet).
- EliezerNAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
I have opened a feature request ticket so that it can be assigned to one of our developers if they agree this can be implemented.
We cannot give you any ETA of when this will be implemented, but be sure that we will update via this thread if any information is available about this.
- CitygateBmthAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 11:29 AM
- CitygateBmthAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 06:14 AM
Ah, that's great news. Thanks for letting me know!
- CharlieAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 10:09 AM
You're most welcome.
If you needed any assistance again or have some great features that we can add to the form builder, please do let us know through the forum, we'll be more than happy to hear it from you.
- BibleLeagueCanadaAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 03:03 PM
Hi there, does this mean that I could apply calculations to a matrix form like the one identified here:
Or is this still not possible?
If it IS possible, how??
- raulAnswered on June 01, 2015 at 04:23 PM