- elle_steinerAsked on March 20, 2014 at 09:34 AM
I only want one check box for each question on my form, so I delete the others, but they keep reappearing, which messes up the form. Why do they keep coming back if I've deleted them?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Here's what you gonna do to fix the issue. Instead of completely deleted checkbox input, you just simply click space button of your keyboard to leave an empty input or space to avoid checkbox field to revert on default 3 options.
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- elle_steinerAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 04:11 PM
They're still coming back! I just want one checkbox per question, but the other 2 check boxes not only re-appear, they re-load the 'option' text, even after I've save with a space. How do I stop this????
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 06:16 PM
Please try the following:
Make sure to click the save button with each change.
Did that help? Let us know.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 06:18 PM
You might also want to clear your form cache when you are done editing.